Better Ad Blocking? Yes Please! Plus Four More Things You Should Know About
- Google’s Valentine’s gift is a big one: starting tomorrow (on February 15), Chrome will block 12 of the most annoying kinds of web site ads. This is MUCH better than flowers and chocolate.
- The wearables market hasn’t grown as fast as some thought it might, but innovations like this — the first FDA-approved seizure-detecting wearable – are both impressive and encouraging.
- Read this ASAP if you use an ID-protection service. Some of them appear not to be very secure, and offer less protection than you might think.
- Speaking of security, we’d really like to encourage you to learn more about two-factor authentication and how it can help protect your online accounts.
- While we want everyone who uses a drone to follow the rules (and here they are, summarized on NAR’s member site), your chances of going to drone jail are pretty slim. Nonetheless, be careful out there.